Our annual Kick-Off Picnic is coming right up! Mark your calendars for Saturday 9/6 from 4-7pm! The picnic will be at Cass Park Pavilion as usual, rain or shine.
The Picnic is a Great to Kick-Off a New Homeschool Year
There are a playground and athletic fields where the kids can play while parents visit and get to know one another. We generally share important information and welcome new families at this picnic. Some people bring curriculum to share or sell, and sometimes we even have entertainment!
What to Bring to the Picnic
- Food to share: a main dish plus a salad or dessert
- Table service for your family
- Drinks for your family and/or to share
- Activities for the playground (Frisbees, balls, gloves, etc)
Board games that can be played in the pavilion, which is covered but open
- Curriculum items to share or sell (optional, but we’ll have a space available)
Looking forward to seeing you all at the Picnic!